Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally I'm blogging

...Sitting in da staffroom..im so bored! all the teachers were very busy walking here and there asking if any of the teachers has finished the Year-end reports...well, as for me..i'm just sitting at ma place surfing the net...its not that i dont have any reports to do...just that i am too tired and lazy to even open the files..wakakkakka(evil laugh)
..Just now i was YM-ing wif Getz..we were chatting about our life and students..then, suddenly sumething went on ma mind..."ermm..why dont i start blogging???at least i can reduce ma stress"......so, I did..
.....I have been signing in this blogger.com for a long time..but i never had the chance to post or write a blog..this new working life has change me internally and externally...the worst part is, sometimes I dont even have time for my own self...i dun even like to see ma own self in da mirror..in BM we say it as "Tidak Terurus"..is it???wakkakak(loud laugh)
...Next week, finally i could breath..bring ma self away from this place called TAMBUNAN...cant wait to be back in ma place called KOTA KINABALU...

1 comment:

Annie said...

welcome to the club~!