Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...Random meme...

Found this meme at Are We There Yet Mom and I tagged myself.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
=From "A treasury of Love Poem" ..(line4) " Whereas May was in his pride"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
=I can touch Saripa..(bayaya tuh..wakkak)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
=The 8.00 pm news TV3

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
=1.45 pm..

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
=1.42pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
=Cikgu Chin and Cikgu Suzie's voice

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
=Just now..went to the gas station to help Stella buy petrol for her new NAZA red car..

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
=Ma own blog.."Teachers Diary"

9. What are you wearing?
=Baju kurung...

10. Did you dream last night?
=Yes but I forgot oredi what I dreamt..

11. When did you last laugh?
=Just now wif stella in her car..

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
=(I’m in the office) A clock, a filing cabinet, time table

13. Seen anything weird lately?
=Not really.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
=Like it!

15. What is the last film you saw?
=James bond -Quantum of solace...buring tu wayang..

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
=I’d pay every debt, mine and my parent’s. Then I’ll take all my siblings and parents and my family to a great vacation, preferably in Europe.

17. Tell me something about you that few people dunno.
=I am insecure with my appearance…wakkakakak...

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
=Close the gap between the rich and the poor and wipe out the middle class.

19. Do you like to dance?
=I LOVE to dance.

20. George Bush.?
=Enough already.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
= Violet Annabelle...

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
= Alvey Veroy

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
=wish I cud..

No comments: